sharing sessions among JSP and ASP.NET

qube3

We have applications written by JSP/Servlet and ASP.NET. All our future
development would be based on ASP.NET.

We wants to develop a single user interface so that users would not be aware
that some of the modules they are using are implement by JSP or ASP.NET
(e.g. no need to login both JSP and ASP.NET applications)? Are there any
suggestions to share the session in formation among JSP and ASP.NET, or some
single-sign on solution.

Thanks.

Guest

Hi Mr.Patrick,
I would like to inform you about session sharing. ASP and ASP.NET can share
the same session. In our company we use ASP and ASP.NET applications which
share the same session.

If you wish you can find the article about that on MSDN Library following
the link below

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnaspp/html/converttoaspnet.asp

But i really don't have any idea about session sharing between JSP and
ASP.NET. Using SQL Server as the state server can be a solution. The idea of
sharing session between ASP and ASP.NET which is discussed in the article is
based on this principle.