    is there a way to show the header even when GridView is empty? the page looks
    kind of bare with just empydatatext or emptyrowtemplate.

    Thanks.

    Guest, Mar 30, 2006

  2. John Timney \( MVP \), Mar 30, 2006

    Guest Guest

    Guest, Mar 30, 2006

    Guest Guest

    John,
    that link was very helpful.

    As a related issue, I'd like to add a final row at the end of the GridView,
    after the footer, pager, and all other rows. I'd like to have something
    similar to the bottom status bar on IE or Win Explorer.

    Using the Footer template for this is not an option since I will get a row
    with a cell for each column on the grid. And I'd like to have something more
    customizable.

    Ideally it would be Templated Row but on a first try I'd go with a one-cell
    only row.

    The problem I have is how to get a reference to the current table of rows so
    I can add another row at the end.

    Thanks,
    Vicenç

    Guest, Aug 1, 2006

    thienle282

    Joined:
    Jan 13, 2012
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    I have the solution for you. The following post can help you
    http://programmingshare-thienle.blogspot.com/2012/01/show-header-and-footer-of-gridview-with.html

    thienle282, Jan 13, 2012