Side scroller world

Joined
Jan 4, 2021
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
I'm starting out with my own Pygame project and I want it to be a somewhat platformer type game. And I was wondering how I could make an infinite side scroller, meaning I can go back and forth as the code generates the world for me to walk on. Does anyone have any idea of how I can maybe do that?

Ad