simple onload script

JRough

CAn you tell me if this is right? I just need the javascript to
submit the form. That is all. A database substitutes the #q for a
serialized list of addresses. JAvascript should submit the form and
php should be able to $_POST the q value. I just want to double check
my javascript.
thanks,

<script type=”text/javascript” onload=”document.pgform.submit()”>
<form name=”pgform” action=”http://99.XX,XX,64/pooglemap2.php”
method=”post”>
<textarea name=q>
#q
</textarea>
<input type=submit value=”show map”>
</form>

VK

<script type=”text/javascript” onload=”document.pgform.submit()”>
<form name=”pgform” action=”http://99.XX,XX,64/pooglemap2.php”
method=”post”>

onload handler is of body, not of script:

<form name=”pgform” action=”http://99.XX,XX,64/pooglemap2.php”
method=”post”>

<script> element is is not needed at all here: unless some very
particular situations with a mixture of VBScript and JScript
expressions on a single IE-targeted page. If it's the case then tell
us.

VK

To be on the safe side I would use the conventional sysntax instead of
shortcuts:

And make sure that you don't have any elements in your form named
"submit" - or all hell doors will get loose.