  1. Can someone point me to resources that will tell me more about enabling a
    web application to integrate with windows security for single sign on

    Thanks

    Stephen Rossberg, Sep 18, 2004

  2. Stephen Rossberg

    Ken Schaefer Guest

    Um, it can be as simple as checking some boxes in IIS Manager. You probably
    need to tell us what you want to accomplish exactly...

    For more information on IIS based authentication mechanisms, grab the sample
    chapter from my IIS 6.0 security book (there's a link to the PDF on my
    homepage: http://www.adopenstatic.com/)

    Cheers
    Ken

    Ken Schaefer, Sep 20, 2004