SJSAS WebService

ffellico

Hi.

I developed a simple WebService using Axis libraries under Tomcat and
it work without problems.

I developed also a Client (written with Netbeans 5.0 help) that connect
the WS, call it method (getFileToString), passing it 2 strings and
receive another long string.

To migrate to SJSAS application server I was soon able to recreate the
same WS; so now the WS work also in the new environment (I tested it in
the IDE of Netbeans calling the getFileToString method, passing it
"manually" the two input strings and receiving the output long string).

But now I am unable to use it from a client

My question is:

Wy my old client (the one that work ok if I call the WS under Tomcat)
don't work if I try to connect the same WS developed and running under
SJSAS and I receive the following message?

JAXRPCTIE01: caught exception while handling request: unrecognized
operation: getFileToString

To connect the new WS I changed in my client only the address:

from:
http://localhost:8080/axis/services/wsAlpha_copyRemote

to:
http://localhost:8080/Alpha_copyRemoteJJJ/wsAlpha_copyRemoteJJJ

(the new WS is named wsAlpha_copyRemoteJJJ instead of
wsAlpha_copyRemote and the new address is correct because I don't
receive a 404 error!)

I noted that the new WSDL generated, appears slightly different from
the old one, so I decided to include here both the WSDL

HERE IS THE NEW WSDL (Sjsas)

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><definitions
xmlns:tns="urn:wsAlpha_copyRemoteJJJ/wsdl"
xmlns:ns2="urn:wsAlpha_copyRemoteJJJ/types"
name="wsAlpha_copyRemoteJJJ"
targetNamespace="urn:wsAlpha_copyRemoteJJJ/wsdl">
<types>
xmlns:tns="urn:wsAlpha_copyRemoteJJJ/types"
xmlns:soap11-enc="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"
targetNamespace="urn:wsAlpha_copyRemoteJJJ/types">
<complexType name="getFileToString">
<sequence>
<element name="String_1" type="string" nillable="true"/>
<element name="String_2" type="string"
nillable="true"/></sequence></complexType>
<complexType name="getFileToStringResponse">
<sequence>
<element name="result" type="string"
nillable="true"/></sequence></complexType>
<element name="getFileToString" type="tns:getFileToString"/>
<element name="getFileToStringResponse"
type="tns:getFileToStringResponse"/></schema></types>
<message name="wsAlpha_copyRemoteJJJSEI_getFileToString">
<part name="parameters" element="ns2:getFileToString"/></message>
<message name="wsAlpha_copyRemoteJJJSEI_getFileToStringResponse">
<part name="result"
element="ns2:getFileToStringResponse"/></message>
<portType name="wsAlpha_copyRemoteJJJSEI">
<operation name="getFileToString">
<input message="tns:wsAlpha_copyRemoteJJJSEI_getFileToString"/>
<output
message="tns:wsAlpha_copyRemoteJJJSEI_getFileToStringResponse"/></operation></portType>
<binding name="wsAlpha_copyRemoteJJJSEIBinding"
type="tns:wsAlpha_copyRemoteJJJSEI">
<soap:binding transport="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http"
style="document"/>
<operation name="getFileToString">
<soap:eek:peration soapAction=""/>
<input>
<soap:body use="literal"/></input>
<output>
<service name="WsAlpha_copyRemoteJJJ">
<port name="wsAlpha_copyRemoteJJJSEIPort"
binding="tns:wsAlpha_copyRemoteJJJSEIBinding">
<soap:address
location="http://win2k:8080/Alpha_copyRemoteJJJ/wsAlpha_copyRemoteJJJ"
xmlns:wsdl="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/"/></port></service></definitions>

INSTEAD THIS IS THE OLD WSDL (Tomcat-axis)
<wsdl:definitions
targetNamespace="http://localhost:8080/axis/services/wsAlpha_copyRemote">
<!--
WSDL created by Apache Axis version: 1.2.1
Built on Jun 14, 2005 (09:15:57 EDT)
-->
<wsdl:message name="getFileToStringRequest">
<wsdl:part name="wsconfig" type="xsd:string"/>
<wsdl:part name="params" type="xsd:string"/>
</wsdl:message>
<wsdl:message name="getFileToStringResponse">
<wsdl:part name="getFileToStringReturn" type="xsd:string"/>
</wsdl:message>
<wsdl:portType name="wsAlpha_copyRemote">
<wsdl:eek:peration name="getFileToString" parameterOrder="wsconfig
params">
<wsdl:input message="impl:getFileToStringRequest"
name="getFileToStringRequest"/>
<wsdl:eek:utput message="impl:getFileToStringResponse"
name="getFileToStringResponse"/>
</wsdl:eek:peration>
</wsdl:portType>
<wsdl:binding name="wsAlpha_copyRemoteSoapBinding"
type="impl:wsAlpha_copyRemote">
<wsdlsoap:binding style="rpc"
<wsdl:eek:peration name="getFileToString">
<wsdlsoap:eek:peration soapAction=""/>
<wsdl:input name="getFileToStringRequest">
<wsdlsoap:body
namespace="http://jws.alphasoft.org" use="encoded"/>
</wsdl:input>
<wsdl:eek:utput name="getFileToStringResponse">
<wsdlsoap:body
namespace="http://localhost:8080/axis/services/wsAlpha_copyRemote"
use="encoded"/>
</wsdl:eek:utput>
</wsdl:eek:peration>
</wsdl:binding>
<wsdl:service name="wsAlpha_copyRemoteService">
<wsdl:port binding="impl:wsAlpha_copyRemoteSoapBinding"
name="wsAlpha_copyRemote">
<wsdlsoap:address
location="http://localhost:8080/axis/services/wsAlpha_copyRemote"/>
</wsdl:port>