ResponseCode: 200 (OK)
Date:Fri, 15 Feb 2008 17:54:49 GMT
Server:WebLogic Server 8.1 SP2 Fri Dec 5 15:01:51 PST 2003 316284

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-16"?>
<soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/
envelope/" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"
<soapenv:Body>
<getVehicleResponse xmlns="http://access.cobra.chubb.com">
<getVehicleReturn>
<drivers>
<drivers>
<driverId>1</driverId>
<driverName>Mr Ian Edward Wit</driverName>
</drivers>
<drivers>
<driverId>2</driverId>
<driverName>Mrs Deborah Wit</driverName>
</drivers>
</drivers>
<regNumber>358 JWP</regNumber>
</getVehicleReturn>
</getVehicleResponse>
</soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>

My wsdl looks like this:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<wsdl:definitions targetNamespace="http://localhost:7001/services/
services/ServicesFacade" xmlns:apachesoap="http://xml.apache.org/xml-
soap" xmlns:impl="http://localhost:7001/services/services/
ServicesFacade" xmlns:intf="http://localhost:7001/services/services/
ServicesFacade" xmlns:tns1="http://access.cobra.chubb.com"
xmlns:wsdl="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/" xmlns:wsdlsoap="http://
schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap/" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/
XMLSchema">
<!--WSDL created by Apache Axis version: 1.3
Built on Oct 05, 2005 (05:23:37 EDT)-->
<wsdl:types>
<schema elementFormDefault="qualified" targetNamespace="http://
access.cobra.chubb.com" xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">
<import namespace="http://localhost:7001/services/services/
ServicesFacade"/>
<element name="getVehicle">
<complexType>
<sequence>
<element name="policyItemId" type="xsd:int"/>
</sequence>
</complexType>
</element>
<element name="getVehicleResponse">
<complexType>
<sequence>
<element name="getVehicleReturn" type="impl:Vehicle"/>
</sequence>
</complexType>
</element>
</schema>
<schema elementFormDefault="qualified" targetNamespace="http://
localhost:7001/services/services/ServicesFacade" xmlns="http://
www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">
<complexType name="VehicleDriver">
<sequence>
<element name="driverId" type="xsd:int"/>
<element name="driverName" nillable="true" type="xsd:string"/>
</sequence>
</complexType>
<complexType name="ArrayOfVehicleDriver">
<sequence>
<element maxOccurs="unbounded" minOccurs="0" name="item"
type="impl:VehicleDriver"/>
</sequence>
</complexType>
<complexType name="Vehicle">
<sequence>
<element name="drivers" nillable="true"
type="impl:ArrayOfVehicleDriver"/>
<element name="regNumber" nillable="true" type="xsd:string"/>
</sequence>
</complexType>
</schema>
</wsdl:types>
<wsdl:message name="getVehicleRequest">
<wsdl:part element="tns1:getVehicle" name="parameters"/>
</wsdl:message>
<wsdl:message name="getVehicleResponse">
<wsdl:part element="tns1:getVehicleResponse" name="parameters"/>
</wsdl:message>
<wsdl:portType name="ServicesFacade">
<wsdl:eek:peration name="getVehicle">
<wsdl:input message="impl:getVehicleRequest"
name="getVehicleRequest"/>
<wsdl:eek:utput message="impl:getVehicleResponse"
name="getVehicleResponse"/>
</wsdl:eek:peration>
</wsdl:portType>
<wsdl:binding name="ServicesFacadeSoapBinding"
type="impl:ServicesFacade">
<wsdlsoap:binding style="document" transport="http://
schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http"/>
<wsdl:eek:peration name="getVehicle">
<wsdlsoap:eek:peration soapAction=""/>
<wsdl:input name="getVehicleRequest">
<wsdlsoap:body use="literal"/>
</wsdl:input>
<wsdl:eek:utput name="getVehicleResponse">
<wsdlsoap:body use="literal"/>
</wsdl:eek:utput>
</wsdl:eek:peration>
</wsdl:binding>
<wsdl:service name="ServicesFacadeService">
<wsdl:port binding="impl:ServicesFacadeSoapBinding"
name="ServicesFacade">
<wsdlsoap:address location="http://localhost:7001/services/
services/ServicesFacade"/>
</wsdl:port>
</wsdl:service>
</wsdl:definitions>

This seems to result in the returned data not coming through as I
guess the response doesn''t really make sense.
Has anyone else experienced the same problem and if so what do I need
to change to fix it???

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Gordon