SimpleDeserializer encountered a child element, which is NOTexpected, in something it was trying to

santosh.ncstk

Dear All,

I have installed Axis 1.3 (Java) and provided a service to
Requester(other end). At my end when i invoking web service by passing
XmlRequest as string from java client program then it returns proper
Response xml. but

The Service Requester(other end) invoking our web services
using WFETCH tool. They send SOAP request then from Service Provider
end(my end) returns the soapenv:Server.userException -
SimpleDeserializer encountered a child element, which is NOT expected,
in something it was trying to deserialize.

Please see below the SOAP Request, Exception / Error and WSDL file.

Requester send SOAP request is :-

SOAPAction: "http://www.eviivo.com/UTSv/2004/01/01/SearchTest"

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<soap:Body>
<RequestDetail>
<BookDetail>
<Date>2008-09-09</Date>
<City>London</City>
</BookDetail>
<PersonDetail>
<Name>Santosh</Name>
<Age>25</Age>
<Address>London</Address>
</PersonDetail>
</RequestDetail>
</soap:Body>
</soap:Envelope>

=================x

Provider end return Exception / Error is :-

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<soapenv:Envelope
<soapenv:Body>
<soapenv:Fault>
<faultstring>org.xml.sax.SAXException: SimpleDeserializer
encountered a child element, which is NOT expected, in something it
was trying to deserialize.</faultstring>
<detail>
<ns1:hostname xmlns:ns1="http://xml.apache.org/
axis/">xmlapps.testgo1.com</ns1:hostname>
</detail>
</soapenv:Fault>
</soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>

===================x

WSDL file is :-

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<wsdl:definitions targetNamespace="urn:TestSearchEngine" xmlns="http://
schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/" xmlns:apachesoap="http://xml.apache.org/xml-
soap" xmlns:impl="urn:TestSearchEngine"
xmlns:intf="urn:TestSearchEngine" xmlns:soapenc="http://
schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/" xmlns:wsdl="http://
schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/" xmlns:wsdlsoap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/
wsdl/soap/" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">
<!--WSDL created by Apache Axis version: 1.3
Built on Oct 05, 2005 (05:23:37 EDT)-->

<wsdl:message name="searchTestRequest">

<wsdl:part name="in0" type="soapenc:string"/>

</wsdl:message>

<wsdl:message name="searchTestResponse">

<wsdl:part name="searchTestReturn" type="soapenc:string"/>

</wsdl:message>

<wsdl:portType name="TestSearchEngineInterface">

<wsdl:eek:peration name="searchTest" parameterOrder="in0">

<wsdl:input message="impl:searchTestRequest"
name="searchTestRequest"/>

<wsdl:eek:utput message="impl:searchTestResponse"
name="searchTestResponse"/>

</wsdl:eek:peration>

</wsdl:portType>

<wsdl:binding name="wsTestsearchdetailsSoapBinding"
type="impl:TestSearchEngineInterface">

<wsdlsoap:binding style="rpc" transport="http://
schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http"/>

<wsdl:eek:peration name="searchTest">

<wsdlsoap:eek:peration soapAction=""/>

<wsdl:input name="searchTestRequest">

<wsdlsoap:body encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/
soap/encoding/" namespace="urn:TestSearchEngine" use="encoded"/>

</wsdl:input>

<wsdl:eek:utput name="searchTestResponse">

<wsdlsoap:body encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/
soap/encoding/" namespace="urn:TestSearchEngine" use="encoded"/>

</wsdl:eek:utput>

</wsdl:eek:peration>

</wsdl:binding>

<wsdl:service name="TestSearchEngineInterfaceService">

<wsdl:port binding="impl:wsTestsearchdetailsSoapBinding"
name="wsTestsearchdetails">

<wsdlsoap:address location="http://localhost:8080/axis/
services/wsTestsearchdetails"/>

</wsdl:port>

</wsdl:service>

</wsdl:definitions>

1. I am thinking that SOAP request what they send that is not proper/
requiered to my end(provider). if so what change i have to do.

I am googling it from last 3 day's and found some tricks which i
tried but Nothing works.

Thanx and Regards
Santosh