[slightly OT] any eclipse plugin/support for version/revision/date-time update?

nospawn

Hi all,

We have here ClearCase but seems that none of the bigshot ClearCase
experts in the huge company I work for knows how to have the checkin
process appropriately updating the class javadoc header
version/revision/date-time .. something that is so basic that is
supported even in the worst
case i.e. MS VSS :)

Since ClearCase does not look as having that feature ... can anyone
recommend any Eclipse add-on for that?

What I need is the version sections getting updated each time on
checkin.

/**
* Takes several XML files that share the same schema and
* convert them into a single consolidated XML.
*
* @author <a href="mailto:[email protected]">Me</a>
* @version $Revision: 1.4 $ $Date: 07.04.2006 19:50:35 $
*/