so pissed at JBoss, cant use swing 6.0

Timasmith

I so pissed, talk about a f*ng let down and the only baby crying is me.

So there I was, all excited about Java 6.0 and the Swing improvements.
I duly followed the Romain Guy and Evan Summers articles, perfectly
happy that all my woes would be answered.

What happened ask, surely nothing, 6.0 is prominently displayed, it
must be ready???

Alas friends, romans and countrymen JBOSS DOESNT WORK WITH 6.0.

My *beautiful* beans, so full of business logic, bursting to be
released on a brand new swing CANT TALK TO THE CLIENT.

http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBREM-659

....*bursts into tears bigger than the big hungry bears*...

MikeMichal