socket error: connection refused?

cirfu

The first time i start the shell it always works. But often after
closing it and restarting it I get:

Two windows pops up and the shell, after clicking the windows the
shell just closes by itself.

socket error: connection refused

IDLE's subprocess didnt make connection.

im using python 2.5.1 and windows vista.

hall.jeff

It's a security conflict. You should be able to run it again and have
it work. Our company's cisco does the same thing (even after we
approve the app)

cirfu

It's a security conflict. You should be able to run it again and have
it work. Our company's cisco does the same thing (even after we
approve the app)

doesnt work but i found out i should open the task manager and kill
all the python processes, then it works.