software for math editing (MathML)

info

I'd like to suggest a suite of MathML tools by Hermitech
Laboratory, available at http://www.hermitech.ic.zt.ua.

Software products of the greatest interest are:

+ free software for developers - Formulator ActiveX Control
makes it simple to develop new software products, keenly aware of the
mathematical typesetting and MathML
http://www.hermitech.ic.zt.ua/hdata/fmlaxxp_home.php

+ shareware software - Formulator MathML Weaver
mathematical expressions editor supporting Presentation & Content
MathML
http://www.hermitech.ic.zt.ua/hdata/fml_home.php

Vyacheslav Levitsky,

Hermitech Laboratory,