Some Machine Learning related questions

joy99

Dear Group,

Hope every one is fine.

I am trying to put some questions.

I am developing some tool boxes for support vector machine (SVM) and
hidden markov model (HMM).
For HMM I was following the tutorial by Leeds University Computer
Science Department, available online in HTML format, and for SVM I was
following a book on Neural Networks by Simon Haykin.

After comprehending them, I thought to cross check my knowledge with
the original works. I referred to 1989 Rabiner paper for HMM and SVM
society's tutorial for SVM.

Here, I am getting some confusions.

I am looking for a forum, especially an active forum, like this one (I
searched for few in Google, but all seem to be very lazy), where I can
post these questions.

I felt this room consists of very expert people and I visit it often
moreover it is very active -everytime I posed some question people
solved it very nicely.

If any one can suggest a solution to my queries taking his/her
valuable time, I would be grateful enough.

Thanks in advance.

Apology if it is an unrelated question of the forum.

Wishing you all a happy winter.

Best Regards,
Subhabrata.

Robert Kern

[...]