sorting a dataGrid - how can I get the current/selected row?

Dave

Hi,
I have a ASP.Net application with a DG where a user can click on a row to
obtain details regarding that row.

After sorting my DG, the current row that is clicked on is different then
the row that the DG
obtains details on.

How do I get the current row once my DG has been sorted?

TIA,
Dave

Saravana

Store the primary key in Datakeyfield while binding and retreive it while
you want to show the details. Then show the detail record based on this
primary key.