Sorting list alphabetically

Discussion in 'Python' started by Igor Korot, Apr 27, 2014.

  1. Igor Korot

    Igor Korot Guest

    Hi, ALL,
    I need to perform a subj.
    Looking at the Google I found following thread with explanation:

    http://stackoverflow.com/questions/36139/how-do-i-sort-a-list-of-strings-in-python

    However, doing this in my python shell produces an error:

    C:\Documents and Settings\Igor.FORDANWORK\My Documents\GitHub\webapp>python
    Python 2.7.5 (default, May 15 2013, 22:43:36) [MSC v.1500 32 bit
    (Intel)] on win32
    Type "help", "copyright", "credits" or "license" for more information.Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
    File "c:\python27\lib\locale.py", line 547, in setlocale
    return _setlocale(category, locale)
    locale.Error: unsupported locale setting
    What is wrong with this?

    Thank you.

    Igor Korot, Apr 27, 2014