Source Code Spell Checker

Tony Morris

There's a relatively new product in source code spell checking area
that should help developers keep their code and GUI spell-clean. It's
called Source Code Spell Checker by Parasite Software -
http://www.parasitesoft.com/scsc.html

I can't quite understand this. What is stopping someone from putting
ANTLR and a dictionary file together with a few lines of code? What
makes this solution any better than a 1 hour school assignment? It only
seems to me that it is "glorified" in that it has a dependency on
Microsoft Word - but does that provide any value? The contrary if
anything. Please enlighten me if I am wrong.