SQL Reporting error

Andrew

Need help figuring out the issue here.

One of my coworkers builds an ASP.Net 2.0 Web Site that displays a single
SQL Report using the Report Viewer Control. This is the first time she has
done this, and we recently got her a brand new machine with a fresh load of
all the dev tools (matching the setup the rest of us have).

When she ran the project she gets a very strange error page. We spent a
number of hours checking all manner of things from the HTML, code, project
settings, VS2k5 settings, computer settings, etc., but nothing we did helps
at all. She is in the middle of building another .Net 2.0 project, minus
the ReportViewer, which works without a hitch. In this project, if she
removes just the ReportViewer control, the things runs fine, put it back in,
it blows skyward. We tried having her reinstall the ReportViewer Control
with no change.

I and another developer took her project (making not one change), rebuilt
the thing on our machines, and on both our PC's the web site runs without a
hitch, the report displays, and all is right in the world.

So, without further delay, here is the error text she is getting:

<Error>
Server Error in '/RR325-1' Application.
Configuration Error

Parser Error Message: An error occurred loading a configuration file: The
network path was not found.

Source Error:

[No relevant source lines]

Source File: \\10.10.78.50\d$\web.config Line: 0

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.42; ASP.NET
Version:2.0.50727.210
</Error>

One thing that jumps out at us and that we have no idea why, is that the IP
Address shown above is not the one for her machine. It's like something is
repointing the process to some other location.

Anyone have ideas, suggestions, etc.?

-- Andrew