Asp.Net and SQL Reporting Service

jack

Hi
Our team is developing reports using sql reporting service 2005. We
all are new in this area.

I would be glad if any one suggest me the integration of asp.net and
sql reporting service.

like will the use of ReportViewer control will be best or
giving the url and of the deployed report on the server as hyperlink
on page ..

Please suggest

Matthijs Krempel

Jack,

It all depends on your requirements.

If you dont want your users to navigate to reporting services, use the
report control, otherwise just use the link.

With kind regards,

Matthijs Krempel

jack

We have decided to use the reportviewer to display the reports by
creating RDLC file.

RDLC file is easily incorporated in the project.

Later RDLC file can be replaced by just copy and pasting it in the web
virtual directory and even doesent require compiling the project once
again.

Our requirement is just of 5 reports, is using RDLC file is the
correct decision taking to consideration of future maintenances.???

..