SQL Server session state not working unless cookieless=true

MPF

Thanks in advance for any info.

If the cookieless=true is turned on, the sessions are stored in the
database. If cookieless=false, then no attempt to use the database is
made. I verified this by putting an invalid password in the connection
string and it didn't error out unless cookieless=true was set. BTW,
this is in VS2008.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Morgan

<sessionState mode="SQLServer"

sqlConnectionString="Database=ASPState;Server=.;User=sa;Password=test;"
allowCustomSqlDatabase="true">
</sessionState>

MPF

The setup works ok in VS 2005, must be specific to VS2008 & Framework
3.5.
Thoughts anyone?