SQLAlchemy problem : /

Joined
Aug 31, 2006
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi, im new to python and to Sql in general. I am currently using sqlalchemy to populate a database where i insert a row into the main table allowing it to autogenerate its own primary key, i then populate several other tables but i cannot find a command to provide my foreignkey (that links to my main tables primary key) with the value i allowed the database to generate itself. I know this command exsists in sqlobect but i cannot find the command for sqlalchemy! please help!