Sr.Java Programmer ,IL

sam

Hi

I Hope you are doing well, my client is looking for Java Programmer
consultants ,If you are interested please reply back to this email
with your latest copy of your resume along with your expected Billing
rate and following Skill set.

Title: Java Programmer
Location: Chicago, IL
Duration: 18 months

· Seeking senior/lead level Java developer with strong core
Java experience

· Perform as designer and developer applying Object-oriented
methodology and Java-technology.

· Build components for re-use.

· Apply a full-life cycle development process, such as the
Rational Unified Process or IConix. This includes the use of UML, Use
Cases, Sequence and Class Diagramming

· Act as a senior/lead developer able to work both
independently and as a member of a team solving problems and
implementing solutions.

· Provide input on technical architectural direction when
needed.

Looking for experienced candidates to work on next generation data
streaming applications.

Skills:

· Core Java (1.5 or 1.6 required)

· Expert at Multithreading

Must have strong core Java skills in multi-threading, JDBC, and design
patterns without the use of frameworks.

· FIX protocol knowledge preferred

· Experience with FIX parsers such as QuickFIX a plus

· Experience with high rate messaging system using middleware
such as Tibco a plus

Skill Set:

Experience in JAVA (Number of years)_____

Experience in Core Java (Number of years)_____