src code that allegedly comes with the jdk

Joe Seigh

Is there some undocumented technique to get the jdk installer
to actually put the src code in some known location in an
unzipped format preferrably? There's an install option
for the src but it appears to be disabled or read only as
clicking on the options has no discernable effect.

I'll probably download the src separately and install from that
though it's not really going to match the jdk version exactly.
But it'd be nice in the future to know what the trick is.

Joe Seigh

Joe said:
Is there some undocumented technique to get the jdk installer
to actually put the src code in some known location in an
unzipped format preferrably? There's an install option
for the src but it appears to be disabled or read only as
clicking on the options has no discernable effect.

I'll probably download the src separately and install from that
though it's not really going to match the jdk version exactly.
But it'd be nice in the future to know what the trick is.

Never mind. I found it. It's up in the top level directory in
with the file clutter there. I keep looking for stuff in the
subdirectories since everything else has its own subdirectory.