SSCCE - updated

Andrew Thompson

For the first time since it was published in 1993, the
content of the SSCCE document has been updated.

Here is a brief overview of the changes.
<http://www.physci.org/codes/sscce.html#version>

Special thanks to Lew, for reviewing the updates.

Cross-posted to c.l.j.programmer/help, with follow-ups
set to c.l.j.programmer only - adjust as you see fit.

andrewmcdonagh

For the first time since it was published in 1993, the
content of the SSCCE document has been updated.

Here is a brief overview of the changes.
<http://www.physci.org/codes/sscce.html#version>

Special thanks to Lew, for reviewing the updates.

Cross-posted to c.l.j.programmer/help, with follow-ups
set to c.l.j.programmer only - adjust as you see fit.

Sounds good, but have you considered adding a new variant, based upon
a JUnit unit test?

I'd rather have the example run as a unit test than an executable as
it would then use JUnit standard assertXXX mechanisms and I'd be able
to read what the OPs were trying to do.

Andrew