SSL Client does not return certificate

Discussion in 'Java' started by Joe Wong, Feb 20, 2006.

  1. Joe Wong

    Joe Wong Guest

    Hello,

    I use keytool to import the client certificate into a keystore file. In
    the program, I used

    System.setProperty("javax.net.ssl.keyStore", "myclient.ks");
    System.setProperty("javax.net.ssl.keyStorePassword", "password");

    To specify the client server.

    When connecting to my test SSL server, which is implemented in Python,
    It reports the error:

    SSL3_GET_CLIENT_CERTIFICATE, 'peer did not return a cerficiate'

    How can I program my client to send the correct certifcate to the server?

    Best regards,

    - Joe

    Joe Wong, Feb 20, 2006