SSL problem

Rujuta Gandhi

Hi All,

I have a problem with use of SSL. I have a certificate from Verisign and
I m using IIS 5.0. For my site i want to use this certificate on some pages
only. I dont have any idea about how to do it? I want to authenticate my
..aspx page lying in a seperate folder. I m working with C# and asp.net.

As per my primary knowledge I have set the directory security tab of the
properties of my Website. And for that I assigned mt existing certificate.
and with mmc I have added this certificate to store of console.

And now I dont know what to do? One of my page of my website is to be
protected with SSL certificate. What will be the url for this page. It is
not working by changing just http to https. It says the page can not be
displayed. I think some other things are still needed. This page will be
accessed by another page of my site. So the URL will be in
Response.redirect.

Can anyone please help me out. How can I specify that this particular page
is to authenticated. what shall i do for it?

Hope I m clear. If any confusions are there please ask.
Thanking u in advance.

Rujuta