SSL Security Error

Anderson

With a production website, we are experiencing an unusual error all of a
sudden for one of our web servers. We have two web servers load balanced by
a content switch. One works, while the other is unable to connect to the DB.
We are using ASP.NET 1.1 and authenticating to SQL server 2005 using
integrated authentication. We have the application pool running as a domain
account that has access to the database we are attempting to connect to. We
are not use certificates to encrypt traffice between web and SQL. Below is
the error we are getting.

Type: System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException
Message: SSL Security error.
Source: .Net SqlClient Data Provider
TargetSite: System.Data.SqlClient.SqlInternalConnection CreateConnection()
StackTrace: at System.Data.SqlClient.ConnectionPool.CreateConnection()
at System.Data.SqlClient.ConnectionPool.UserCreateRequest()
at System.Data.SqlClient.ConnectionPool.GetConnection(Boolean&
isInTransaction)
at
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnectionPoolManager.GetPooledConnection(SqlConnectionString options, Boolean& isInTransaction)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.Open()

Any thoughts on what would be causing this would be greatly appreciated.