Stall image loading

Sharon11

Is there a simple way to make images wait a few secs before loading?
(i.e. without javascript)

Yohan N. Leder

Is there a simple way to make images wait a few secs before loading?
(i.e. without javascript)

If by loading you mean : appear on screen. Yes, maybe this trick :
convert your image to animated GIF doing there's just white (if it's the
color of your webpage's background) until real content (what was your
original image) appear.

If you want to delay the image request (w/o javascript) : I don't see
how.

dorayme

Yohan N. Leder said:
If by loading you mean : appear on screen. Yes, maybe this trick :
convert your image to animated GIF doing there's just white (if it's the
color of your webpage's background) until real content (what was your
original image) appear.

Like

<http://tinyurl.com/32sxoh>