Strange behavior in Windows

Jakob Svavar Bjarnason

Greetings.

I have been trying to switch to Python from other languages such as Perl and now I have a newbie question.

I have been trying to run a setup script to install a python library. To do that I need to run "c:> python setup.py install" but the strange thing is is that when it runs the command:

I get the error ONLY while in cmd. If I run this from the interactive shell that comes with IDLE it works. But if I go into the interactive shell in the Windows shell cmd then I get:

ImportError: cannot import log

Any ideas on how I can fix this

Vinsamlega athugið að upplýsingar í tölvupósti þessum og viðhengi eru eingöngu ætlaðar þeim sem póstinum er beint til og gætu innihaldið upplýsingar sem eru trúnaðarmál. Sjá nánar: http://www.ru.is/trunadur

Please note that this e-mail and attachments are intended for the named addresses only and may contain information that is confidential and privileged. Further information: http://www.ru.is/trunadur