Strange behavior

Shawn

I have a DataGrid with 5 boundcolumns. The first 4 are visible, but the
fifth one has visibility set to false. In my codebehind file I have a
myDataGrid_ItemDataBound method where I try and set it's visibility to true.
Like this: e.Item.Cells(4).Visible = True . This does not work, but the
strange thing is that it works if I do it the other way around. If the
boundcolumn has visibility set to true then I can set it to false
myDataGrid_ItemDataBound.. I'm sure there is a logically explanation to
this. I just haven't found it.....

Shawn