watir strange behavior

u.gotzes

Hi there,

I use my watirbrowser's goto method to go to some website and then it takes a very long time until my code proceeds (but it finally does and all the data is there).

The strange thing: When I quit my code at the point, where it seems to be stuck and restart it, it rapidly goes over the spot!?!

I use watir from behind a proxy and I observe this behavior on 3 (laptop)computers, while for my desktop everything is fine already at the first run.

Any idea? - Would be great!

Thanks
uwe

Simon Krahnke

* said:
Hi there,

I use my watirbrowser's goto method to go to some website and then it takes a very long time until my code proceeds (but it finally does and all the data is there).
The strange thing: When I quit my code at the point, where it seems to be stuck and restart it, it rapidly goes over the spot!?!
I use watir from behind a proxy and I observe this behavior on 3 (laptop)computers, while for my desktop everything is fine already at the first run.

RAM?

mfg, simon .... l