Strange Error in Asp.Net 2.0

shapper

Hello,

I created a web site, using VS2005 and Asp.Net 2.0, which is working
fine in my computer.
I then compiled the web site and uploaded it to my server.

Everything works fine but I can't access to a page: News.aspx. I get
the 500 browser error!
This page works fine in my computer and I can't find anything else
different in it then in othe pages.

The error I get is:

Server Error in '/' Application.

Security Exception
allowed by the security policy. To grant this application the required
permission please contact your system administrator or change the
application's trust level in the configuration file.

Exception Details: System.Security.SecurityException: Request for the
permission of type 'System.Configuration.ConfigurationPermission,
System.Configuration, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral,
PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' failed.

Source Error:

Stack Trace:

[SecurityException: Request for the permission of type
'System.Configuration.ConfigurationPermission, System.Configuration,
Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a'
failed.]
System.Security.CodeAccessSecurityEngine.Check(Object demand,
StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean isPermSet) +0
System.Security.CodeAccessPermission.Demand() +59

System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord.CheckPermissionAllowed(String
configKey, Boolean requirePermission, Boolean isTrustedWithoutAptca)
+65

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.42;
ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.210

Does anyone has any idea of what is going on here?

I allready tried everything I could think of.

Thanks,
Miguel