strangeness - lots of tables showing up in my dataset......

Dave

Hi,
I have an ASP.NET application that fills a dataset with data from 2
different tables.
When I set a breakpoint at the beginning of the Page_Load, and I look at the
dataset,
it has 4 tables defined within it. Here's my code:

private void Page_Load(object sender, System.EventArgs e) {
dsParcelsDelqs1.EnforceConstraints = false;
sqlConnection1.Open();
sdaParcelFile.Fill(dsParcelsDelqs1, "vwtblParcelsJointblDelqProps");
sdaDelqPropFile.Fill(dsParcelsDelqs1, "tblDelinquentParcels");
sqlConnection1.Close();

So, before the line setting the EnforceConstraints property is executed,
when I view dsParcelsDelqs1, it has 4 tables! (All with a Count = 0). How
can it have ANY tables defined? More so, how could it have 4 tables? I've
got the table names specified in the Fill statements above. I'd expect to
have only 2 tables defined AFTER the Fill runs.

Can anyone explain what I'm seeing?

TIA,
Dave