Streaming an XML using SOAP

TonyR

I've got a particular project to do and because of my very basic
understanding I'd appreciate being pointed towards a relevant example.

Basically I want to have my client side stream the contents of an XML using
SOAP to a webserver. I don't want to attach an XML file, rather just stream
the contents. I have to write both parts. There must be good tutorial
around somewhere.