Sliverlight Streaming

Matt

Hi,

I need to build a Media Player using Silverlight/ASP.NET to stream data from
a audio/video file on the server.

Details:
1. Audio and Video files are separate.
2. Audio is WAV or VOX format.
3. Video is a custom format. Basically just a set of structure, containing
compressed bitmaps and timing information, as to when to display the same
during audio playback.

My question is, Is it possible to read the audio/bitmaps, synchronize and
stream it to the client. I dont want to convert the complete file to WMV.

I understand the Sliverlight media player supports WMV, also I am aware that
Windows Movie maker allow you to take Bitmaps and make a video with any audio
playing at the background.

I want to be able to do the encoding and streaming on the fly and deliver
through Silverlight over ASP.NET.

Is this possible????? Any ideas, suggestions, directions are most appreciated.

Thanks,
Matt.