Stretching a Panel Control

Jennifer

On my ASP page I want to put a border at the top of the page. I
thought I should maybe put it in a Panel and somehow get the Panel to
stretch across the width of the web page. I've played with it for a
while and I can't get it to work. Would someone please explain how to
do this?

Thanks,
Jennifer

Paul

if you want a border around the whole page or just the top go to the
properties box of the page, double click on style and select (edges). Also I
have found some success puting borders around items by just using the panel
and setting its border style to solid line(in the properties box select
style). You should be able to drag the panel around the webform from the
design view. If you select the panel, go to properties and double click on
style. This is where you can set the bordertype and also size and position.