struts-faces- example error in tomcat 4.1.27

marcelino

Hi,

try to run the struts-faces-example. It runs but if I try to register
I become an internal error (status 500) with the following exception:

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: This absolute uri
(http://java.sun.com/jstl/core) cannot be resolved in either web.xml
or the jar files deployed with this application
at org.apache.jasper.compiler.DefaultErrorHandler.jspError(DefaultErrorHandler.java:105)
etc.

I know that jsf-core has a similar namespace (jsf/core), but I don't
know which ressource I need. I've the jstl.jar for jsp and servlets.
I can use all other functions of the webapp- logon and walkthrough.

If somebody can give me a hint I would appreciate it.

Thanks in advance

marcelino