StyleVision: How to Generate an HTML Anchor?

Tag

Altova StyleVision has good features for generating hyperlinks
with both static and dynamic segments. But I don't quite see
how to create an anchor in the same document, so I can, for example,
jump from a Table of Contents to a section like this --

<A HREF="#section_name">section_name</A>
<A NAME="section_name">

On the contrary, the Help File forcibly denies that what it calls a
Bookmark can appear more than once, and then only after its completely
static name has been entered by hand in a dialog. OK, so a Bookmark is
a feature of StyleVision SPS files, not of generated HTML files. But
where then is the indispensible standard HTML anchor?

I've tried fooling the program with a kludge -- an auto-calculation
of a "concat" which builds an archor tag and its name attribute from
entities, but the ampersands are re-escaped anyway.

So what I am missing here?