submit form values from https to http

mohan

Hi,
In my application (struts,ibatis,mysql), i have one registration page
which is secured(https), all other pages are http.
I have to submit the form values from https to http.
Ex:- 1) HTTPS://www.myapp.com/secure/register.do - registration page
2) HTTP://www.myapp.com/register_thankyou.do - thankyou page

I tried to submit the form in registration page, but form values are
not coming to action class.
Previously, with http for both pages, it is working fine.
Where will be the problem?
Can I get https form values to http.

Thanks,
Mohan

GArlington

Hi,
In my application (struts,ibatis,mysql), i have one registration page
which is secured(https), all other pages are http.
I have to submit the form values from https to http.
Ex:- 1) HTTPS://www.myapp.com/secure/register.do- registration page
       2) HTTP://www.myapp.com/register_thankyou.do- thankyou page

I tried to submit the form in registration page, but form values are
not coming to action class.
Previously, with http for both pages, it is working fine.
Where will be the problem?
Can I get https form values to http.
I should NOT think so, http processor will be expecting unencrypted
(plain text) form values, where your form as fetched from https will
NOT be able to provide them...