Submit problem - aspx mobile form

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Mobile' started by Ryan, Nov 21, 2004.

  1. Ryan

    Ryan Guest

    I want to have a submit button and cancel button on a mobile aspx form
    where -in some way- a double submit of the form is handled...

    the first time i tried to tackle this problem I added javascript
    (which i thought was going to work on my pocket pc) to handle updating
    a hidden value before i redirected and to handle disabling the submit
    and cancel button... this didnt work on the pocket pc.... and I know
    that there is a limited set of javascript used on the pocket pc
    browser

    anyways I am not sure how I should approach handling a double
    submit... but... I know I should handle this on the SERVER.... i cant
    use session variables because by the time you set it and test it
    another submit could have taken place...

    please help me out and give me some idea of how other people handle
    this problem...

    Thanks!
    Ryan

    Ryan, Nov 21, 2004