Subprocess embedded in curses window

Veritatem Ignotam

Hey All,

I'm fairly new to python and even newer to curses. Does any one have a
good solution for how to embed the output of a subprocess (ex.
subprocess.Popen("htop", stdout=subprocess.PIPE)) into an ncurses
window? So for example, the terminal window is broken up into quadrants
and the top right has htop running inside. I'd imagine this would
involve some kind of terminal emulation as the dimensions of the window
would need to be queried by htop.

If anyone could please point me in the right direction, I'd be very grateful

Thanks,

Ignotus