SVG rendering with Python

Damjan

Do you want to create a SVG file or display a SVG file?

SVG files are just XML so maybe you can create them easyly?

Chris Lambacher

You might be able to use AGG (anti grain geometry) to do svg to raster image
conversion. I think there are python bindings for AGG. I know matplotlib
uses AGG, but not for SVG rendering.

-Chris

Chris Lambacher

The answer to the OP's question.

The OP's question is ambiguous. Does he want to render something to SVG? or
does he want to render an existing SVG file to a raster format. I would guess
the latter, apparently you think he means the former. Luckily for the OP we
both posted an answer for what we thought he was asking so he will have an
answer either way :)