switching workspaces in CDE using perl

wpproject

I have a fairly specific question that I hope you all can help me with.
I'm running Solaris and using CDE. I want to be able to switch
workspaces using perl either directly, or by sending some command to
the system. I don't have a C compiler installed and I cannot install
one.

Can anyone offer any help?

Thanks in advance!

brianr

I have a fairly specific question that I hope you all can help me with.
I'm running Solaris and using CDE. I want to be able to switch
workspaces using perl either directly, or by sending some command to
the system. I don't have a C compiler installed and I cannot install
one.

Can anyone offer any help?

Not really a Perl question.

My guess would be 'man dtksh' and look for the command to change
workspace.

HTH

Eric Schwartz

anonymous said:
Thanks, that acutally gave me the start that I needed!

What does? Please cite some context with your article. Remember, the
majority of us are not reading using Google Groups, and articles may
arrive in any order. Even though my newsreader allows me to view the
parent of any article, that only works when that parent article has
shown up at my newsserver, and the article you're replying to here has
not.

Please be considerate of the rest of us and quote enough context that
we know what you're replying to.

-=Eric