system exception after reportviewer deployed

badfog

I created a VS 2005 site with rdlc files dynamically generated.

All is perfectly running on dev computer but when deployed on iis
server I always have a system.exception after reportviewer assembly
loaded.

I tried on two servers and I have the same problem.

My servers are Windows 2000 Server SP 4 with SQL Server 2000 SP4.

The reportviewer assembly is correctly installed as well as the
localized version and asp .net 2.0 web application are correctly
running.

On debug I have no more informations except following messages :

'C:\WINNT\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.ReportViewer.Common\8.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.ReportViewer.Common.dll',
Aucun symbole n'a été chargé.
Exception de première chance à 0x79f59f96 dans aspnet_wp.exe :
0xC0000005: Violation d'accès lors de la lecture de l'emplacement
0x00000044.
aspnet_wp.exe a déclenché un point d'arrêt
Erreur d'applicationL'application a généré une exception non
gérée.

ID de processus=0xa70 (2672), ID de thread=0x28c (652).

Can someone helps me.

orderPeak8CBDGummies