System.Security.Cryptography.CryptographicException:

muthu

Hi,

I have two web applications running on my machine.The
application is developed using asp.net 1.1 and vb.net.When i try to run
both the applications in the same browsers, i get the following error.
(System.Security.Cryptography.CryptographicException: Bad Data. at
System.Security.Cryptography.CryptoAPITransform._DecryptData(IntPtr
hKey, Byte[] rgb, Int32 ib, Int32 cb, Boolean fDone) at
System.Security.Cryptography.CryptoAPITransform.TransformFinalBlock(Byte[]
inputBuffer, Int32 inputOffset, Int32 inputCount) at
System.Security.Cryptography.CryptoStream.FlushFinalBlock() at
System.Web.Configuration.MachineKey.EncryptOrDecryptData(Boolean
fEncrypt, Byte[] buf, Byte[] modifier, Int32 start, Int32 length) at
System.Web.Security.FormsAuthentication.Decrypt(String
encryptedTicket))

That is, when i run the first application and run the second
application in the same browser, i get this error.If i run it in two
different browsers, then it works fine.

Can any one help me out.