    middle. Id like to stay at top anda size of right cell not to change.
    Is there any way to do this?
    TIA

    liksi, Mar 27, 2007

  2. liksi

    Ben C Guest

    Sounds like you might be better off not using table cells or a table at
    all.

    Certainly all non-spanning cells in a row are going to be the same
    height.

    Ben C, Mar 27, 2007

  3. liksi

    dorayme Guest

    Which, if any, of these situations

    <http://members.optushome.com.au/droovies/test/table.html>

    are you referring to?

    Whichever it is, choose one of the alternatives.

    dorayme, Mar 27, 2007
  4. liksi

    liksi Guest

    liksi, Mar 28, 2007
  5. Ugh, table-rama!

    Anyway, the problem appears that you not have the same number of table
    cells per table row!

    You either have to have the same number of TD's for each TR with a
    TABLE or span the columns to add up to the total TDs.

    Jonathan N. Little, Mar 28, 2007
  6. liksi

    dorayme Guest

    Hm, none.
    Pics were one under other
    I made tables in those cels (or columns, im confused) but right one acts
    same. Left one is onger and right one goes in center. Heres link
    http://vir.moljac.hr/hr/apartman.html

    On bottom. It is ok in ie, but not in firefox.[/QUOTE]

    Thanks for posting a URL now.

    I am looking at your site in FF and I cannot see what it is you
    want?

    But never mind. To more fundamental things: looking at your code
    with tables within tables, it is a fine example of a nightmare.
    How did you generate this table?

    You should really start again. At the very least do not try to
    use one table for the whole of the page. You are just making a
    huge maze for yourself which you will always be spending tons of
    time trying to get around.

    dorayme, Mar 28, 2007
  7. liksi

    liksi Guest

    You either have to have the same number of TD's for each TR with a
    Problem solved.
    I aded 2 more ROWS to right table just to make both tables same size.
    Thanks for help guys.

    liksi, Mar 28, 2007
  8. liksi

    dorayme Guest

    http://www.liksi.com

    and, in the code is some js. How does one organise this to hive
    off from the html to a separate file as much as possible. Why
    don't you do something useful, Boji, and explain this, in detail.
    Not something I want to think about and you owe me (who else took
    enough interest in you to send an officer around to talk to you)

    dorayme, Mar 28, 2007
  9. liksi

    liksi Guest

    http://www.liksi.com
    ??

    liksi, Mar 29, 2007
  10. liksi

    Neredbojias Guest

    Because I enjoy being useless. Besides, if it's a table problem, the best
    thing to do is to eliminate the problem...
    What makes you believe that I want to think about it? Furthermore, if you
    were really concerned, you'd have sent-around a sheila.

    Neredbojias, Mar 29, 2007
  11. liksi

    dorayme Guest

    I worked it out in thought, just hive off the js to a file and
    put in the link at the point you want the time to appear I
    suppose.

    So no bevy of lovely Oz Sheilas for you, pal.

    dorayme, Mar 29, 2007
  12. liksi

    Neredbojias Guest

    Sho' 'nuff. Then it "bee" all right! (Yuk yuk yuk.)
    Ain't looking for no bevy, mama. Whaddya think I am, a morman?

    Neredbojias, Mar 31, 2007