Tables in VS2005

Frank Rizzo

Hello,

I am new to ASP.NET and my question, I suspect, is a simple one. I want
to implement comments for an article. A single comment consists of a
table with 2 rows in it (author info and the comment text). Some
articles will have many comments. What server side control could I use
to implement this type of functionality?

If I remember correctly in classic asp you just built the html for your
tables and did Response.Write. I suppose I could do the same thing
here, but that's probably not in the spirit of asp.net. Anyway, what is
the right approach here?

Thanks