Tables left / right link

eddy

Hello,

I'm working on a website.
I have 1 page with tables.
go to http://users.belgacom.net/bartmortier to view the code of it.

I want in the left side of the table soms links.
When you click on one of those links, it should open in the middle piece of
the table.
ow can i do that ?

Thx

Bart

Leif K-Brooks

eddy said:
I'm working on a website.
I have 1 page with tables.
go to http://users.belgacom.net/bartmortier to view the code of it.

That doesn't look much like tabular data. Have a look at
I want in the left side of the table soms links.
When you click on one of those links, it should open in the middle piece of
the table.

Have each page include the table, with their unique content in the cell
you want. But again, you should be using CSS to get the layout you want
instead of table markup.

Robert Frost-Bridges

eddy said:
Hello,

I'm working on a website.
I have 1 page with tables.
go to http://users.belgacom.net/bartmortier to view the code of it.

I want in the left side of the table soms links.
When you click on one of those links, it should open in the middle
piece of the table.

Have a look at the recent 'click on thumbnail' thread and Toby Inkster's
'butterflies' or 'numbers' pages.