tabs for 2.0

Guest

hey all,
i need to create a tabbed page and was wondering the route to take. I'd like
it to be client-side tabs if possible (Atlas?). Does anyone have any good
articles or webcasts on this? or just tips?

thanks
rodchar

clintonG

I used LinkButtons and CSS before I learned about the following which I will
try and use next time I rebuild or start a new tabbed navigation...
So a good start is to find and download CSS Tab Designer and then search for
other blogged articles that use the Menu control with the MultiView control
[1] to create tabbed pages.

Once you see how its done on the server you should be able to reuse the
generated HTML with Atlas and you can show everybody how its done ;-)

<%= Clinton Gallagher
NET csgallagher AT metromilwaukee.com
MAP 43°2'17"N 88°2'37"W : 43°2'17"N 88°2'37"W

[1]
http://www.java2s.com/Code/ASP/Components/UseaspMenuandaspMultiViewtocreatetabcontrolC.htm