Importing an API for stock market data

Joined
Mar 18, 2022
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Good morning,

We are coding something where we can go back in time, to buy stocks and then to fastforward again to see how much we could have earned. If we want that to work, we need to have stock market data. On the internet we saw that that is possible when using an API, we have tried several things but it was all to no avail; does anyone know how to make this work?

We were wondering if there was a API to get stock market data, we are coding in C#/.net

Thanks in advance,

Petjosser