TabStrip control help

Chris Kettenbach

Can anyone point me in the right direction here? I want to provide a tab
strip of the alphabet "A - Z". I have a stored procedure to look up company
records in an SQL 2000 database. My vision is to have a datagrid on each
tab, and when the user clicks the tab, it populates the datagrid with
company records corresponding to the letter clicked. I basically would want
the tabs blank, and when the user clicks a letter, it will run a stored
procedure passing the tab letter as a parameter and the datagrid on that tab
will be populated by the results. Can anyone point me in the right
direction?

Thanks All,
Chris

JV

Though the Windows applications have it, ASP.NET does not come with a tab
strip control. There is a microsoft-provided set of web controls called the
"IE Webcontrols", but they are unsupported by Microsoft. However, in a way
that's good news because you can download them complete with source code.
I've used them successfully. I haven't had to download them in awhile, but
I am sure you could find them with google.